I am a North Vancouver photographer specializing in action, documentary and lifestyle images for corporate clients, magazines, athletes, families and furry friends.
My strength is bringing my fine art side to the action side…fusing the two to deliver creative, engaging and exciting images through natural, informal and energetic sessions. This translates to photos that have more meaning and emotional impact.
I belong to an elite group of photographers with NPS Canada and I am currently working on obtaining accreditation with the Professional Photographers of Canada in several categories.
On a more personal side…I’m a mommy of two young and active boys, a writer and a teacher. I love to ride mountain bikes, off-road motorcycles, ski, snowboard, hike and eat full fat cheeses.
• Mountain Biking BC (2016 to present)
• Mountain Bike For Her (2015 to present)
• Traction eRag (2012 to present)
• Inside Motorcycles & OffRoad (2011-2013)
• The Globe & Mail (Lifestyle Section, Portrait of the Week, 2013)
• PhotoLife Magazine (2010, 2012)
Commercial & Private Commissions:
• BC Aboriginal Youth Mountain Bike Program
• Humble Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
• Beta Motorcycles Canada
• Bowen Island Dog Ranch
• Torch Motorcycles Ltd.
• Off-Road Ontario
• Big Bold Brand
• Trail Tours
• Langs Off Road
• Maryse Cardin (Self Talk Love)
• Desiree Ellis Beauty
• Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre, Toronto, Group Art Exhibition (2013)
• St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts, Toronto, Group Art Exhibition (2012)
• Ben Navaee Gallery, Toronto (2010)
• Mark Trusz Gallery, Toronto (2008)